Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Classic 2013

With Bob McKenzie all but confirming that the Toronto Maple Leafs will play the Detroit Red Wings in next years Winter Classic, I cannot hold in my excitement.

First of all, it is being played at the Big House in Ann Arbor. For those who don't know, the stadium will hold around 110 000 for the Winter Classic. Factor in that about half will be Leafs fans and now I'm even more excited.

I will be attending the game with my Leaf buddies, as tickets shouldn't be too hard to get or too expensive, because of the mass amounts of seating.

The one aspect I am really looking forward to is HBO's 24/7 series. The awkwardness that Phil Kessel gives out every time he is one camera will make 24/7 worth it. I'm also interested to see how Ron Wilson acts behind the cameras and if he still says his HANTA YO speeches.

It's only the beginning of 2012, but I cannot wait until next New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment