Monday, May 14, 2012

10 Things I learned today

10. Apparently my editor says I take damn good photos.

9. While I hated working with InDesign and Photoshop, they came in handy today.

8. In a small newsroom, you better be prepared to write a ton of stories.

7. You always learn something new.

6. When an interview falls through, you better find an alternative way to finishing your story. No excuses.

5. Streeters...did two of them today.

4. Multi-tasking...cover two baseball games that are taking place at the same time...very hard.

3. Make a good impression. Be respectful and work your tail off.

2. CreComm helped me get through this day.

1. Work hard. My editor is in the newsroom 14+ hours a day. Makes you work that much harder and strive to be better.

1 comment:

  1. Good list! Way to record your feelings in the moment. It'll definitely be something you look back on and either nod your head, chuckle a little, or both. But it'll be good either way.

    Way to be! Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete